How To Build Amazing Confidence in 3 Steps
My 3 Step Process for finding, building and rocking your confidence
Do you ever think 'If only I had more confidence, I would...... (you can fill in the blank!)'?
Have you ever felt held back by self- doubt and that negative, inner voice of yours telling you what you can't do?
Do you want to have a consistently high level of confidence rather than it fluctuating like a rollercoaster?
Have you ever suffered knockbacks as a result of not being at your best when it mattered?
If you can say YES to any of these questions, then this course is for you!
You'll learn my 3 Step Process that I've been using for years and includes:
- Tips that sporting and recording artists use to prepare themselves for a big performance
- How to conquer (and shut up) your negative inner critic
- What to do when doubt creeps in and holds you back
- How to psych yourself up so you can excel in your spotlight
- How you can feel stronger and more resilient than ever
- How to be you, at your best
You will soon have the confidence to:
- Command the room that you walk into with ease
- Go for the job (or audition) you've always wanted because you know you're ready
- Prove you are ready for promotion and have what it takes
- Feel good about going on dates by raising your self-esteem
- Shine in your spotlight and step out of your comfort zone
So if you've had enough of waiting 'in the wings', being overlooked or missing out on opportunities - my process and tips that I use (both personally and with people I coach) will help you finally change that.
Here's what some people who have taken the course have already said:
'..thank you! Listening to your tips made absolute sense and I'm excited about how much more confident I feel'
'Wow, I've learned so much. My inner critic doesn't stand a chance now I know how to handle it. Thank so much!'
'Even though I am confident, I have days when I lose it! I feel so much more in control and love how I can 'superboost' it'
When your inner confidence is rock solid - you can do anything.
I've been coaching people under pressure - and in the Spotlight - for many years and I'm an expert in:
- How to handle pressure (and life), in a mad fast changing world.
- Finding your unique talent/strengths and having the confidence to use them and stand out
- Driving personal performance from good to outstanding
- The life changing art of managing your mind, and behaviour.
You'll see that my style is informal, conversational and practical. And sometimes unconventional.
Using psychology and proven techniques is my thing, but talking psychobabble isn’t.
Phew, thank goodness for that eh?
Hello, I'm Amana.